Welcome to the Repasky Piano Studio!
|Cindy, Mark, and Berlioz 'Bear' Repasky|
- Encourage the love for music in each student
- Teach each student to read and understand their music
- Give quality instruction on excellent instruments
- Offer various performance opportunities; some with awards of trophies, medals and composer statuettes
- Must have an acoustic piano, not an electric keyboard
- Time to practice what you have been instructed to do at your lesson
- read numbers 1-5
- know letters A - G
- shows interest in playing piano
We believe you are never too old to learn to play piano. If the fingers can bend, you have time to practice, are willing to do what the teachers ask you at home on a regular basis, you can play the piano!
Call or email us to set up a complimentary interview at the studio. Our policies will be discussed and you can ask as many questions as you would like. Interviews last approximately 30 minutes.